Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2227 Sw 54th Ln, CAPE CORAL
Exceptional elegance describes this Southwest Cape Coral waterfront home. Conveniently located on the intersection of the Cactus and Balsam Canals, this home features designer custom finishes and architectural elements. The open concept main living level includes plenty of room for both casual and formal entertaining plus a water view gourmet kitchen that opens to the great room & includes the luxury finishes you would expect from a home of this caliber. This two story home includes a luxurious master retreat on the first floor with an exquisite master bath and hers and his walk-in closets. Two more bedrooms and two bathrooms are downstairs. Take the hardwood stairway to the second level and you’ll find a large guest bedroom, full bath and guest sitting area plus a screened in patio overlooking the pool and spa. The outdoor living environment is spacious with a pool & spa, outdoor kitchen, pool bath, a covered outdoor living room, and includes a dock complete with electric, water and 10,000# boat lift, canopy and Tiki hut. Conveniently located near vibrant Cape Harbour with it's fine or casual dining and shopping boutiques. Please schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #216071353
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,125
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking2+ Spaces, Circle Drive, Driveway Paved
- # of Garages3
- ViewIntersecting Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Intersecting Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Concrete, Custom Upgrades, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Negative Edge, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Water Display
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Shape, Oversize
- WindowsSingle Hung
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Days on Market162
- Address2227 Sw 54th Ln
- AreaCC22 - Cape Coral Unit 69,70,72-
- SubdivisionCAPE CORAL
- CityCAPE CORAL
- Zip Code33914
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, French Doors, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, See Remarks, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Grill - Gas, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Security System, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySCHOOL CHOICE
- MiddleSCHOOL CHOICE
- HighSCHOOL CHOICE
- Listing Office:Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2017 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty Co. are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.
Data last updated: April 26th, 2017 at 4:12pm EDT and updating occurs daily