Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2202 Se 27th St, CAPE CORAL
HUGE price reduction!!! You will love the awesome panoramic views down the sailboat access Keats Canal to the Caloosahatchee River. Don't worry about insurance... you have 11+ Foot of elevation, wind impact windows, and a galvanized roof with a lifetime warranty! There is plenty of room to relax and entertain, Indoors or Out. Day or Night! You will have a well lighted screened pool and Lanai area, a poured concrete Captains Walk which is incorporated right into the 220+ foot of seawall, and a wrap-around composite dock where you and your guest can tie down and enjoy a cocktail at your Tiki Hut. Additionally you will have two shore stations, one with a 20,000# lift and a second one with a 12,000# lift to keep your toys protected. Shore power, water and an additional 100+ foot of dock space available There is also a wrap-around balcony on the 2nd floor overlooking the wonderful panoramic water views.
- MLS® #216039734
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,084
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story, Multi-Story Home, Corner, Florida
- AmenitiesSee Remarks
- ParkingSee Remarks
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Intersecting Canal, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Intersecting Canal, Navigable, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Concrete, Custom Upgrades, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Decorative Shutters, Fruit Trees, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Irregular Shape, Oversize
- WindowsSee Remarks
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Listing Office:Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc
- Address2202 Se 27th St
- AreaCC13 - Cape Coral Unit 19-21,25
- SubdivisionCAPE CORAL
- CityCAPE CORAL
- Zip Code33904
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Cathedral Ceiling, Closet Cabinets, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Coverings, Multi Phone Lines
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Intercom, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Security System, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market246
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Florida Gulf Coast MLS. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2017 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty Co. are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.
Data last updated: February 21st, 2017 at 11:12am EST and updating occurs daily