Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2500 Gordon, Naples
The original owners of this estate chose a Lowcountry style home architecture, one of the most distinctive elements of South Carolina and Georgia developed in the late 1700s. It is still considered today to be the most efficient design for hot subtropical climates and coastal areas. These designs are typically elevated with raised first floors, inviting porches to enjoy the outdoors in the shade, underfloor spaces with lattice for storage/ parking, hipped roofs, columns/pillars, widows walks, large windows and doors that allow a cooling breeze to flow through. The finest team of craftsmen were assembled to create this breathtaking vision whose true success lies in its welcoming Presidents, huge charity events, casual family gatherings and private contemplation, all with the same grace and charm. An enchanting setting through ornate gates opens to stands of palm trees, verdant lawns and privacy hedges surrounding the main home, multiple guest facilities, pool, pool house, various garages and service buildings, and even your own secret garden.
- MLS® #216026725
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,825
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Amenitiesswimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- UtilitiesPublic sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- ParkingDetached parking
- Garages4 or more car garage, Automatic garage door
- ViewWaterview, Gulf view
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Poolswimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- ExteriorGazebo, Enclosed porch
- Lot DescriptionLandscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- RoofMetal roof
- ConstructionConcrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Listing Office:Gulf Coast International Prop
- Address2500 Gordon
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- InteriorPantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)/shelve(s)
- AppliancesSelf-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- ElementaryLAKE PARK ELEMENTARY
- MiddleGULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighNAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2017 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty Co. are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.
Data last updated: December 11th, 2017 at 1:10am EST and updating occurs daily