Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3100 Gordon, Naples
H.8584 - One of the most significant beachfront residences ever created for the Gulf of Mexico. This magnificent Island-Colonial mansion is brilliantly orchestrated to capture stunningly beautiful views that sweep out across the Gulf. Crowning 4.08 acres of direct beachfront with 277 ft. of sandy shore this exquisite 15,995 sq. ft. home has no equal. Designed by Smith Architectural Group and constructed by Newbury North Associates, the construction quality and materials used are unsurpassed. This five bedroom, six bath villa features exquisite details such as coral stone from the Dominican Republic, wide plank wood flooring, extensive Venetian plaster walls, wainscoting w/ raised paneling, elaborate ceiling details, gourmet styled kitchen and more. The Great Room has five sets of French doors that open on to a 93 ft. terrace. Other features include a morning room loggia and Gulf loggia with retractable motorized glass walls, 66 ft. pool with spa and sun shelf and a 7-car collectors garage. Luxuriant gardens and botanical-like grounds create a rarefied splendor seldom found. Eligible for associate Port Royal Club membership, three doors from club. FLEXIBLE TERMS CONSIDERED.
- MLS® #214050584
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage15,996
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Amenitiesswimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- UtilitiesPublic sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- ParkingAttached parking
- Garages4 or more car garage, Automatic garage door
- ViewGulf view
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Poolswimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- ExteriorBalcony, Deck, Gazebo, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Lot DescriptionTrees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- RoofTile roof
- ConstructionConcrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Listing Office:John R. Wood Properties
- Address3100 Gordon
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- InteriorBreakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)/shelve(s)
- AppliancesSelf-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- ElementaryLAKE PARK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleGULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighNAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Florida Gulf Coast MLS. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations Copyright 2017 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this limited electronic display come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty Co. are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.
Data last updated: February 21st, 2017 at 11:12am EST and updating occurs daily